Every day we receive enough energy from the sun to power our systems, and unlike non-renewable sources of energy, it won’t run out. All you need is a way to convert it into electricity efficiently—and that’s what we’re here to give you.
Low Operating Costs
What Is Solar Power?
Benefits of Solar Energy
- Solar energy is an investment that pays off. Not only do you save on your utility bills, but any extra electricity you have can be rerouted back to the electricity grid or stored in a battery.
- In the US, 68% of electricity is generated by fossil fuels. Solar energy not only releases zero emissions but also pays back the energy used by PV cells.
- While the initial setup can vary in cost, solar installations are getting cheaper every year. Solar power is crucial for the move to clean energy, and its importance will only keep increasing. Solar also has a fixed cost.
- Solar panels are highly durable. There are no moving parts, and our panels are tested to endure harsh winds, rain, and snow.
- Solar energy can help create jobs and spur economic growth. According to The Solar Foundation, the solar industry adds jobs nearly 12 times faster than the overall U.S. economy.
Protect not just your future, but our planet’s too.
Let’s Start Something New
Get in Touch!
Tucson, AZ 85701
Mon - Fri : 7:30 am to 5 pm
Sat - Sun by appt